We are researchers from the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London.
We are looking for professionals, clinicians and therapists (any profession) with experience in the assessment and/or diagnosis of one of the following conditions: complex post-traumatic stress disorder (CPTSD) or emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD) or attachment disorders or autism.
This co-produced research aims to:
- Understand methods of assessment, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis for these conditions in young people and adults,
- Limit misdiagnosis and improve service user experience,
- Develop consensus and recommendations on best practices for differential diagnosis.
What is asked of participants:
- Approximately 20 minutes to complete the first online survey by March 31st,
- To provide information about professional experiences and knowledge on the assessment and/or diagnosis of one of these conditions.
- Experience in the assessment and/or diagnosis of at least one of the studied conditions (CPTSD or EUPD or attachment disorders or autism),
- Relevant core profession (any mental health or healthcare profession),
- Having at least 4 years of professional experience post qualification,
- Using English proficiently.
For more details and/or to take part: https://tinyurl.com/DDAACEstudy or contact us at DDAACEstudy@kcl.ac.uk.
Trainee Clinical Psychologist
Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London
De Crespigny Park | London | SE5 8AF
Please Note: All articles requesting research participation must be approved by the ISSTD Scientific Committee prior to posting. This proposal has been approved by the ISSTD Scientific Committee in February 2023.