New content packages have been opened in the ISSTD Online Learning Center! Read on below for more information on these new pieces of recorded content.
Please note that registration for this content is in ISSTD’s new Online Learning Center. If you have not yet created an account on the site you will need to do so before you complete your registration. Please create your account using the email address you have on file with ISSTD. If you are an ISSTD member it may take up to 48 business hours for your membership status to be updated in order to provide the correct fees. If you do not see your membership status updated within 48 hours please email email@example.com for assistance. Please do not register if you do not see the member price reflected and are a current ISSTD member. Refunds will not be provided for registering at the non-member fee.
Child and Adolescent Package
In honor and recognition of Child and Adolescent month, the ISSTD Center for Advanced Studies in Trauma and Dissociation is offering a child and adolescent specific content package to support your ongoing growth and development in the treatment of complex trauma and dissociation with children and youth. This package offers a variety of intermediate education for clinicians working with children and adolescents with trauma and dissociative disorders, spanning assessment, interventions, and important educational material for working with this population.
- How Peace is Shaped by Healing the Fragmented Self
- An EMDR Model to Heal Intergenerational Trauma in Children & Parents with Complex Trauma
- Assessing Complex Trauma and Dissociation in Youth with an Intergenerational Lens
- Attachment Toolbox: Strategies for Treating Attachment Disruption in Traumatised Youth
- How do Children and Adults with an Intellectual Disability Deal with Trauma?
- Conversion (Functional Neurological) Disorders in Children and Adults: How to Recognize and Treat Them Effectively
- What to Do Now? How to Overcome Resistance in Treatment of Dissociative Children
- Trauma, Development, and Co-Morbidity: Clinical Presentations and Diagnostic Challenges
- Trauma and the Developing Adolescent Brain
- Engaging, Working Through and Ending – A Phase Approach to Complex Trauma in Adolescence: The Case of Annie
Click Here to view the full package.