This meeting is open to current and potential faculty members. In-person participants who are interested in learning more about becoming an instructor are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 7 to request to join this meeting.
ISSTD’s PTP is rapidly growing and ever evolving. We are looking for passionate professionals to share their expertise. Come find out more about the program and the benefits of becoming a faculty member.
Those interested in becoming a part of Professional Training Program Faculty should meet the following criteria:
- Member of ISSTD for minimum of five years
- Active participation in ISSTD
- Knowledge of psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Familiarity with ISSTD PTP courses
- Prior teaching experience
Find More information about becoming a PTP Faculty member here or email email@example.com to signup for the in person meeting by April 7, 2023!