Professional Training Program Administrator
Reports to: Executive Director and PTP Chair by authority of the ISSTD Board of Directors
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Administrator provides support on all professional training offerings.
The primary responsibilities of the administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Act as liaison between faculty, students, and ISSTD staff.
- Respond rapidly (three business days) to emails throughout the calendar year regarding course inquiries, including but not limited to course content, course availability, and registration assistance.
- Troubleshoot for faculty and students in program platforms including CourseSites by Blackboard and Zoom.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of online course portals.
- Make administrative announcements in the course as needed/if requested.
- Track attendance and assist as requested to support continuing education protocols.
- Assist in processing feedback documents, certificates of attendance, certificate program credits, and other items with staff as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
The ideal individual serving in this role will be a professional familiar with the mental health industry who has experience in education and professional training departments. The administrator should also have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong email responsiveness
- Ability and willingness to learn online communication platforms including Blackboard, Zoom, Google Docs, and others as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Organizational skills
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn the use of a membership database.
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
The individual selected for this position will receive the following compensation:
- Annual stipend of $1,200 paid twice per year in increments of $600 in June and December
- Complimentary registration to any ISSTD training or event including conferences, professional training program courses, and webinars.
- Complimentary ISSTD membership
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and a 1000 word or less description of why you are interested in and qualified for the position. All applications must be received by November 15, 2019. Final candidates will be notified in late November and be required to participate in a video conference interview in late November/early December. We anticipate the applicant to begin in this position on January 2, 2020. Please send all applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.