ISSTD is pleased to launch five new public fact sheets for Dissociative Identity Disorder Awareness day on March 5, 2020! These fact sheets will provide information on complex trauma and dissociative disorders in an easy to share format.
ISSTD Public Fact Sheets
- Fact Sheet I – Trauma and Complex Trauma: An Overview
- Fact Sheet II – Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Fact Sheet III – Trauma Related Dissociation: An Overview
- Fact Sheet IV – What are the Dissociative Disorders?
- Fact Sheet V – Getting Treatment for Complex Trauma and Dissociation
You can view the fact sheets on this page starting on March 5!