As a valued member of ISSTD, we want to make sure you are making the most of your membership and are aware of the full range of benefits available to you. Over the course of 2018, we will be sending an email on the third Monday of each month highlighting and explaining all of your ISSTD Member Benefits and how to access them.
These will include information about the following:
- How to Use the Conference Website
- What are Special Interest Groups and how do you join?
- How to Access Publications
- What is the Virtual Book Club and how do you join?
- How to Access the Webinar Library
- What is the Professional Training Program and how do you participate?
- How to Check for Upcoming Events
- What are Regional Conferences and how do you participate?
- How to Become a Volunteer
- What is the Certificate Program and how do you participate?
- How to Make a Donation
- What are Component/Study Groups and how do you participate?
The first message went out in January and explains how to make the most of the ISSTD Annual Conference Website. If you missed it, you can view the video here:
We have also put together a video explaining how to update or change your information with ISSTD. You can find this video here:
If you have any questions, please feel free to email ISSTD Headquarters at email@example.com