Journal of Trauma & Dissociation
Check out the entire library online of the Journal of Trauma & Dissociation – your member benefit – now!
Are you interested in auto publication alerts?
To set up a quick and each way to get a ‘new content alerts’ for JTD, go to the JTD page at Taylor & Francis and click the ‘Alert me’ button under the graphic of the JTD.
For full access to the entire library of the Journal of Trauma & Dissociation (your member benefit) visit the Member’s Only section of the ISSTD website and log in with your member username & password. Need help to access? Call ISSTD Headquarters at 202-803-6332, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Frontiers in the Psychotherapy of Trauma & Dissociation
Table of Contents
- Editorial: How are Memories of Entrapment in Abuse Born? (Andreas Laddis, MD)
- Commentary: Therapeutic Neutrality, Ritual Abuse, and Maladaptive Daydreaming (Alison Miller, PhD)
- Rejoinder: Maladaptive Daydreaming and Therapeutic Neutrality (Colin a Ross, MD)
- Commentary: On Dissociative Identity Disorder and Maladaptive Daydreaming (Eli Somer, PhD)
- Rejoinder: Maladaptive Daydreaming and Dissociation: Both a Continuum and a Taxon (Colin A Ross, MD)
- Commentary: Understanding Reports of Satanic Ritual Abuse (Warwick Middleton, MB, BS, FRANZCP, MD)
- Commentary: Truth and Neutrality in the Treatment of Extreme Abuse (Michael Salter, PhD)
- From Proximity Seeking to Relationship Seeking: Working Towards Separation from the “Scaregivers” (Orit Badouk Epstein)
- The Relationship of Mental Telepathy to Trauma and Dissociation (Sharon K Farber, PhD)
- A Simple Algorithm for Medication of Patients with Complex Trauma-Related Disorder (Andreas Laddis, MD)
- Healing Emotional Affective Responses to Trauma (HEART): A Christian Model of Working with Trauma (Benjamin B Keyes, PhD, EdD)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) in Complex Trauma and Dissociation: Reflections on Safety, Efficacy and the Need for Adapting Procedures (Anabel González, MD, PhD)
- Cross-Cultural Trauma Work With a Tribal Missionary: A Case Study (Heather Davediuk Gingrich, PhD)
- The Potential Relevance of Maladaptive Daydreaming in the Treatment of Dissociative Disorder in Persons with Ritual Abuse and Complex Inner Worlds (Colin A. Ross, M.D.)
- Neuroaffective Embodied Self Therapy (NEST): An Integrative Approach to Case Formulation and EMDR Treatment Planning for Complex Cases (Sandra L. Paulsen, Ph.D.)
- The Case of the Shaking Legs: Somatoform Dissociation and Spiritual Struggles (Alfonso Martinez-Taboas, Ph.D.)
- Treatment Outcomes Across Ten Months of Combined Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment In a Traumatized and Dissociative Patient Group (Colin A. Ross, M.D., Caitlin Goode, M.S., and Elizabeth Schroeder, B.A.)
- Maladaptive Daydreaming: Ontological Analysis, Treatment Rationale; a Pilot Case Report (Eli Somer, Ph.D.)
- Editorial: How Close Encounters of the Completely Unanticipated Kind Led Me to Becoming Co-Editor of Frontiers (A. Steven Frankel, Ph.D., J.D.)
- Editorial: Sources for Psychotherapy’s Improvement and Criteria for Psychotherapy’s Efficacy (Andreas Laddis, M.D.)
- Trying to Keep It Real: My Experience in Developing Clinical Approaches to the Treatment of DID (Richard P. Kluft, M.D., Ph.D.)
- Expanding our Toolkit through Collaboration: DIR/Floortime and Dissociation-Informed Trauma Therapy for Children (Joyanna Silberg, Ph.D. and Chevy Schwartz Lapin, MA)
- From Passion to Action: A Synopsis of the Theory and Practice of Enactive Trauma Therapy (Ellert R.S. Nijenhuis, Ph.D.)
Please note that Frontiers has moved to the Member Resources area of ISSTDWorld. You must be logged in as a member in order to view the articles. To access please log in to isstdworld.isst-d.org using your member credentials. Once you are logged in, click on the Member Resources tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page. The archive will be located under the Publications section of this page. For questions or assistance please contact ISSTD Headquarters at email@example.com