Have you heard the latest from ISSTD and its members?
- Our next Virtual Book Club featuring four of the authors from the Journal of Trauma & Dissociation Special Issue kicked off on July 31st. There is still time to register to participate in this free, member-only benefit.
- Our new clinical E-Journal, Frontiers in the Psychotherapy of Trauma & Dissociation, is set to launch in September. Be on the lookout for additional information in the coming days on the launch of this brand new member-only benefit!
- The newest ISSTD Special Interest Group, the Creative Arts Therapies SIG, is launching its listserv in early August. The group is open to all ISSTD members.
- Mark your calendars! On Friday, October 6th the ISSTD RAMCOA Special Interest Group will present a full day of virtual learning. Learn from home! Additional information on this event will be posted soon.
- Interested in joining the ISSTD Board of Directors? Nominations for new board members will be accepted September 5 -30. Check out the next ISSTD News for details!
Have News ISSTD Can Use?
Do you have a book or journal article coming out that you wish to share? Have you received an award for your work in the field? We want to hear from you! Submit your news to us so that we can share with other members!
Submission Deadline: 15th of the month
ISSTD News Contacts:
•ISSTD Editor, Kate McMaugh: firstname.lastname@example.org
•ISSTD Staff: email@example.com